Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Love 105?

Are you f'in kidding me? Talk about the worst thing to ever happen to Minnesota radio. The once decent channel of Drive 105 is becoming some stupid love channel. Wow... the first song I heard on the way home was the theme to Greatest American Hero. Don't get me wrong, I was a big fan of the show, but that's the last thing I want to listen to on the radio.

Things are pretty much back to status quo at work. That is, I once again find myself riding a ship with no one at the helm. Strangely, it doesn't seem to phase me as much this time around. Pretty soon it will just be "normal" and I won't even think twice about it. Pretty strange how quickly the mind adapts to its surroundings.

This weekend is our get-a-way trip to Duluth, Superior Shores resort. Sounds like we are going to drop Megan off super early Friday morning and head up right away. It should give us some time to enjoy the drive up, maybe even stop off at Hinckley for some gambling. What we do the rest of the weekend will probably depend on the weather, but no matter what it should be fun and relaxing.

Tonight, about 4 weeks late, we dyed Easter eggs!! I'm sure your wondering why we waited that long. It was really just a series of unfortunate events. First, we bought some brown eggs that wouldn't look very good dyed. When we finally got around to getting another dozen, Andrea accidentally cooked them too long and they got ruined. (the house smelled kind of funny too!) Then we just had things going on and never got around to it until now.





Megan also got a much needed hair cut today, and she looked so much better. I guess the haircut experience was not as good as our first time. In fact, it was bad enough that Andrea even talked about doing it herself next time! Oh well, maybe we will just try a different place instead.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They did have a piggy tail in her hair but Megan pulled it out as the day went on.

Sornie said...

Head on over here http://sorenson.blogspot.com to see what you can do to voice your displeasure with the untimely loss of Drive 105.