Monday, May 28, 2007

All Good Things

Must come to an end! The weekend was pretty good, probably the only bad part being the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I ended up seeing it Friday night with my bro and posse. This was by far the worst of the 3 Pirates movies, and overall just a horrible flick. The best part was when the goddess in human form morphed into a 40 foot goddess in human form. Ashton Kutcher's line, "Wow, that is one Super Hot Giant Alien!" from Dude, Where's My Car immediately came to me. (which was probably a better movie). I recommend Ask a Ninja for further analysis of the Pirates movie.

Saturday I helped a friend move in the morning. It went great, very fast and easy. Worst part was that we could not fit the queen size box spring into the upstairs at the new place. Mom was watching Megan that afternoon while Andrea was out to lunch with a friend, so when I got home I went for a quick run since Megan had just went down for a nap. I enjoyed World of Warcraft the rest of the day!

Yesterday was typical lazy Sunday. More World of Warcraft and resting. We ended up watching "The Prestige" last night, which I also did not enjoy that much. I thought the ending was too stupid and/or not well built and unconvincing. Sure, I can suspend belief as much as the next person, but a movie has to do it in the right way for that to occur.

This afternoon, Andrea and I enjoyed a quick lunch date while Mom watched Megan again. We originally had plans to go all fancy because we have a $20 gift certificate to McCormick & Schmick's. Turns out they weren't open for lunch today, so we just went with Major's and DQ for dessert!

Thought I'd end today with a recent picture of Megan waking up in the morning:

2 comments:

spock74 said...

You didn't like The Prestige? Maybe it was one of those you had to see in the theater. Come on, though, David Bowie! Christian Bale! Ending that I totally didn't see coming! Cute pic of Megan, though.

Anonymous said...

your friend needs a split box spring. We had to do that because of the stairwell in our old house too. Now we have a completely open stairway - we could get anything up there! :)