Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Blogging from a distance

Tonight is a new first for the ol' blog. After over two years of blogging from the same place, I'm changing it up! I'm actually over at my brothers pad right now enjoying the movie Hot Fuzz on HD DVD, blogging from his lap top. Nothing like a new location to make things interesting.

Last night we went out for dinner for my Mom's birthday. I won't share her age on my blog, but it was pretty funny when her Mother told her she was offically old enough to move into some assisted living. I don't think she took it very well.

So works got me freaking out, I hit a breaking point today. Luckily I was so focused on a task at hand I was able to get through the day without causing myself or others around me any bodily harm. I really need a vacation... Just don't know when it's going to happen. 3 weeks vacation, sitting around doing nothing. Think it's time to plan something.

Speaking of that, I'm thinking it's time to go on that long bike trip I've been wanting to do since I put the bike rack on my car. It probably won't happen this weekend, but maybe the next one.

Time to go! Thanks for the monkey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always welcome to stay with us - Indy is a fun place to vacation!! :)

brent said...

hang in there with the work stuff man.

spock74 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spock74 said...

(Yeah, made a boo-boo on the first one. Sorry.)

Anyway, you're always welcome to stay with us - Frazee is a godawful place to vacation!! :)

(Much love to Sarah.)