Sunday, August 05, 2007

Halloween in August

Feels like I'm always saying this, but time always seems to be going by faster these days. Being August already is just another example. Not that I haven't enjoyed the summer, in fact, it's been quite enjoyable over all. Our mini Duluth vacation, the decent summer movie line up, winning $$$ at Valleyfair, all very fun. I think the plan would be to end on some kind of high note and do something at the end of this month for our 8 year anniversary. We've already had one potential offer to babysit Megan for a weekend, so we'll see what happens.

I got in an excellent run this weekend. A new distance record for me, 15 miles! It was a bit rough, and I still had a slight headache this morning. I think that was more my fault for not hydrating enough. I'm hitting the water today to try and make up for it.

In other news... a World of Warcraft expansion has been announced. I should have figured that as soon as I got back into the game and reached max level, this would happen. I'm getting to that point where I've invested enough time to want to keep going... Shucks!

Anyway, I haven't posted any pictures of Megan in awhile, so I'll end with those. Including some previews of Megan's Halloween costume for this year. She has to grow into it just a little bit, but she has 2 months.

Just chilling like the monkey she is. Climbing on everything...


"No Daddy, I'm not trying to get at your DVDs... Really!" *bats her eyes*


Her new costume... Can you tell who she is?


Maybe we should actually buy her this movie before Halloween so she knows.

No comments: