Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Picture Day

Megan went to bed tonight without any fuss. Not that she is particularly fussy about bed time, but she likes to fight it like any normal kid. When we put her to bed, she usually comes out of her bedroom anywhere from 1-4 times until finally going to bed. My Mom watched her over night on Saturday night and asked, "Is she always that good with bed time?" Apparently so!

Just wanted to get some pictures up of recent days. Nothing special in particular, just a few fun shots.

Here is a picture of that night I mentioned a few days ago, about Megan and I just playing around on the floor one night. We ended up falling asleep together, it was great.



We got some of those Flavorice sticks recently. They were a bit too cold for Megan, but with some minor help, she was eating them in style.



Just a cute shot of Mom and Megan.



Megan was very excited when she found out we were going to see Grandma Gayle.



If you're keeping tabs on my Exercise Log, which I know everyone does! You might have noticed I actually did something OTHER then run this weekend. Yes, my first actual bike ride of the summer. It was a bit rough, but fun. More on that later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the mitten with the Flavor Ice - genious!!!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.