Saturday, July 30, 2005

Behind door number 2

A NEW CAR!!!








Now before you say, "OMG Shawn I can't believe you let your wife buy an AVEO, the cheapest car known to man." Let me explain something - Andrea likes small cars. Her progression of cars looks like this:

Renault Alliance -> Dodge Omni -> Geo Metro -> 2005 Aveo (with only 8400 miles on it!!).

Her new car even has a CD/MP3 player! It was a really good deal since it was slightly used at a Nissan dealer. I think they were just happy to get rid of it. The sales guy ended up telling us he made a mistake and had priced it as a 2004 used Aveo when really it was a 2005. We kinda believed him, simply because the price was much lower then standard Kelly Blue Book value. I think it will be a good little car for Andi, and it will really give us both piece of mind when she travels to Iowa in August by herself for her week long conference.

I've also posted a review of the Kung Fu Hustle DVD coming out soon. I highly recommend checking it out! (my review, and the DVD)

1 comment:

Mike said...

Grats, it'll be a great car for you guys!