Thursday, September 08, 2005

Fantasy Football, week 1

Okay, so my last post was really boring, so I decided to throw up another post to hide the fact that it was that boring. This will be a new weekly segment, everyone can share in my Fantasy Football embarrassment! Here is my line up for this week:
  • QB - D. Culpepper (woohoo, go Vikes!)
  • WR - A. Johnson
  • WR - D. Driver
  • WR - E. Kennison (Who's this guy?)
  • RB - T. Barber (solid pick according to Yahoo)
  • RB - S. Jackson
  • TE - J. Kleinsasser (probable, DOH!)
  • W/R - Ke. Johnson
  • K - S. Graham
  • DEF - Carolina
  • D - D. McMillan
  • D - A. Wilson
I think I need a back up Tight End asap, if Kleinsasser goes out quick I could be screwed. I'll update this post with my results, and each week I'll post my lineup / wins / losses!

Update: I lost big time this week, Culpepper counted as NEGATIVE 12 points due to all his turnovers and 0 touch down receptions. He hasn't had a game without a touchdown pass since 2003, so ya, I got screwed big time (as did anyone else that picked Culpepper).

Record: 0-1

1 comment:

brent said...

i could sure use a plasma tv! i like how they always start with complements to a blog. why even bother, why not just start in with the spam. heh.
culpepper should carry you (hopefully). my QB is carlson palmer! booooo. oh well. i have good receievers and B+ running backs. i could get lucky!