Saturday, September 17, 2005

Fantasy Football, week 2

Coming off a huge loss last week, the lowest score in the league, I figure I got no where to go but up. Everyone says Culpepper never has 2 bad weeks in a row so I'm keeping him in. But if he posts a negative score again, I'm scrapping him for my backup, K. Collins. Only other interesting developments are the Javon Walker injury for GB. This makes my pick up of D. Driver much more valuable as he should be a go to guy for Farve. The only other change I made was picking up of D. Sharper from the Vikings. He will probably never make another INT-TD the rest of the season, but I figure he must have something to prove this year coming off his injuries. Maybe he's got a few more surprises in store.

PositionPlayer
QBD. Culpepper
WRA. Johnson
WRD. Driver
WRE. Kennison
RBT. Barber
RBS. Jackson
TEJ. Kleinsasser
WR/RBKe. Johnson
KS. Graham
DEFCarolina
DA. Wilson
DD. Sharper


Update: Wow, what a huge mistake to leave Culpepper in. Will I make the same mistake in Week 3? Probably. Culpepper was worth negative points again - but I've decide to stick with my Vikings. Purple Pride. If Culpepper goes down this season, I'll go down with him. What the hell right?

Yes, I lost big time in week 2. Big suprise. Week 3 I play my brother, and will probably get my ass kicked. He has Peyton Manning, I'm sure he will have a killer week. Oh well!!

Record: 0-2

No comments: