Saturday, September 09, 2006

Megan Update

I went out for a quick early morning run this morning, BRRRR! I think fall has officially started, although hopefully we have a few more weeks of decent temperatures. You know what I've found? Early morning runners are some of the nicest people. Every time I go out before 8:30am, the runners I see always wave and say "Good Morning!". I'm returning the favor and hopefully continuing the trend of early morning runner good cheer.

Megan is 11 months old today. 11 months!! She still isn't walking, but is SOOO close. She can stand on her own for a very long time, as much as 30 seconds or more. She has one new syllable, the "Ba" sound. Every now and then she will throw in some new ones here and there, which is so super cool. She is getting taller by the minute, I swear. Here is a good picture that shows how high she can reach.



Another thing she just started doing in the last few days, is anytime we talk on the phone she will hold up whatever she has to her ears. It's so cute! Hello? Hello Megan?



Today we will probably just relax at home. And then tomorrow morning, bright and early (or perhaps just cloudy and early?) I will be doing the St. Paul Bike Classic with Steve again this year. We each have one other person joining us this year, should be a very good time.

No comments: