Monday, April 09, 2007

Better late then never

I know I promised a "Megan talks" post yesterday, but lazy sunday got the better of me. So much in fact, we didn't even dye eggs! Megan and I sat around in our PJ's all day, and it was great. I did at least take a shower sometime around 1pm, but quickly got back into my PJ's again. I played video games for at least 8 hours. Ahhh... so relaxing.

Today Megan is exactly a year and half old!! I know it's cliche to keep mentioning how fast time seems to be going by, but it just does. But when you think about it, that's probably a good thing. Isn't it also often said that "Time flies when you're having fun." Maybe I'm just having so much fun watching Megan grow up that it's flying by.

In honor of Megan's milestone, here is the video of her first word. Although offically we declared Megan's first word to be "up", this one is just so damn cute. It's also the first word she has used when she sees one around town. We were at Applebees once and Megan pointed and said "Ball!" and sure enough, there was a sports ball stuck on the wall. So please enjoy, Megan says Ball!

1 comment:

Scooter said...

Our favorite with Eryn was when she used her first two word combo, "more ham."