Thursday, April 19, 2007

Woh is Me

Despite the great weather, I took the night off running tonight to get home early. Megan came down with a 100+ temperature, so I thought it best to get home and help out. It has been a pretty rough month for Megan. She hasn't been 100% healthy since early April with the original pink eye and ear infection. This is really the first time she's been sick for this long, I just hope she starts to feel better soon.

Work is interesting as ever. And by interesting, I think you know what I mean. You know what? I'm not even stressing about it. I've found that it's time to embrace some of my own best advice: Go with the Flow. It's all about seperating the things I have control over from the things I don't. It worked in my personal life, why can't it work for my professional life?

Not much else going on this week... I don't have any plans this weekend that I can think of. Might be a slow few days on the blog. Not like my posts recently have been all that interesting. Suppose I should get some new Megan pics up soon, I just checked my camera and realized I haven't taken any in quite awhile.

No comments: