Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Wife the Cop

Megan and I are chilling alone tonight, watching Goonies. We had some turkey burgers for dinner and I gave Megan a big piece of mine. She loved it and ate it all up, but maybe she loved it too much. Because then a little bit later she had a really bad coughing fit and had a bad vomit situation. She didn't seem bothered by it, but it's still no fun. You just don't know, should you offer her more food later? Or wait to see if she gets hungry later? Oh well...

I realized I haven't mentioned why I am home alone tonight, and for the next few Wednesdays. Andrea has signed up for a Citizen’s Police Academy here in Apple Valley. Here is a news article about it from the local Apple Valley paper. Basically she gets to learn about police procedures and actually do a ride along with an officer one night. It's a totally free class and I think she is really enjoying it!

The snow this week is quite the downer, but this weekend should remedy that. Tomorrow is Friday for me since I'm taking the actual Friday off to spend the whole day inside, escaping the snow at the Water Park of America! We are dropping Megan off at day care and going straight to the park. Hopefully we will get a few hours of water slides, rafting, relaxing and swimming in, followed up with a nice lunch.

Not much else new... You may have noticed I moved my video posts over to Google Video instead of YouTube. The main reason for the switch was my Mom's work internet blocked YouTube. (but not Google Video) It does seem to be a slightly better quality too. YouTube seemed to always get the video and audio out of sync, but the Google Video posts are much better.

That's all I know for now, lets hope what they are saying about this weekends weather is true. (60's by Sunday...)

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey! So Andi and I are probably learning a few of the same things right now... Miranda rights, stop-and-frisk, search and seizure, etc. etc. I bet she's enjoying it a little more than I am though. And I think she got a better bargain than I did too! Enjoy the water park this weekend, by the way!