Saturday, April 07, 2007

So much for that

Nothing really interesting to post about this week. Work is back to semi-normal, if one could even call it that. We've been given new direction by the business that is so Top Secret, I can't even talk about it! It's sorta like Fight Club...

Thankfully the week went by really fast since I had Monday off. The bad news is come Wednesday, I woke up sick. After avoiding it for almost 2 weeks, I get sick now... WHY! If it's the same thing Andrea and Megan have, I'm going to be hurting soon. My plan is to rest today and tomorrow, and come Monday really start to run it out of my system.

The best news from this week is that tonight we are playing Dungeons & Dragons! It's been 6 weeks since our last game so no one will even remember what we were doing last time, but it should still be fun. The funny part is I'm still way ahead thanks to all that prep work I did back in Feb. I've had to do zero prep for tonights session which is nice. I'd like to see them get through the current adventure tonight, but odds are it won't happen.

Come Sunday we will be dying some Easter Eggs with Megan! Not sure how involved Megan will be this year, I don't want to make a huge mess in the kitchen. It will still be fun, and I'll get a bunch of pictures. Also tomorrow I'll be posting up a little surprise video... Megan talking! (sort of)

No comments: