Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Over the River

And through the woods! Monday morning Megan and I headed over to Great Grandma and Grandpa's house in Minneapolis. We had a nice little visit, my Aunt and cousin where there also. My grandpa recently bought a digital camera, which is weird considering he doesn't own a computer. I'm not quite sure what he does with the pictures, I assume he must take the memory card in and get prints created directly from that.

My cousin, being the technology savvy wiz that she is, recorded a video with my grandpa's camera. It occurred to me that whatever cuteness was on that recorded clip would basically never reach the light of day. Long story short, I stole my grandpa's camera so I could get the images and video off of it. Here is the result, run time 1:42.



And some pictures from the morning... Megan went crazy up and down the stairs. Wore her out pretty well!



Megan smiling at her Easter bunny present that she got from Grandma and Grandpa.



Other then that, today went pretty well. For those of you curious about the work situation, as usual I blew things out of proportion. Not only was the problem found, it wasn't even in an area I have direct responsibility over. Thus I did not find the problem. (although my "best guess" from last week turned out to be correct...) But that is exactly why I was stressing so much - not having the knowledge / ability to find the problem on my own. For whatever reason, I have very little faith in other people sometimes. Maybe it's just because I've never had a job where I felt like someone had my back. Most of the time it just seems like everyone is too busy watching their own back. The use of the acronym CYA (Cover Your Ass) in the business world may seem out of place, but it happens more then you'd think.

No comments: