Friday, June 01, 2007

What was that?

Oh yes, blogging. Something like that... I just never really got motivated to blog this week. Mainly because I've been playing more World of Warcraft, but also because I haven't had anything interesting going on.

Truth is, I've not been in a very good mood this week. Is it possible for someone to get the summer blues? I don't know... I'm just trying to stay focused on my goals for now and try not to worry about it.

Right now, I'm just worried about rain in the morning for the half marathon. I don't want to run in the rain, but I'll do it if I have to. Anyway, maybe I'll report about it on Sunday. In the meantime, enjoy this cute pictures of Megan.

Megan got some new summer PJs recently.





Megan doing head stands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ended up with some pretty nice weather for your Saturday morning run. Much better than this morning. Hope you had a good run!
Mom