Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just some pictures

I've been meaning to post these pictures for awhile, they are so damn cute. I remember my parents doing the same thing to me (with the glasses) and taking pictures.





Just some random afternoon, messing around with Megan. Her 3rd tooth on the bottom is coming in. I don't really know if any top teeth are coming in yet, but I don't think so. She will be 6 months old this Sunday. I won't be making it to her 6 month check up, but I'm not missing much. Plus, she has to get more shots and I'd rather not be around for those.



This last picture is a sample of one of the professional pictures we recently got. They turned out okay, but we are way to cheap to get very many of them. That whole baby pictures business is damn stupid. $200 bucks for a service that probably costs $10 bucks at most? No thanks... Andrea did this mainly because she is turning 6 months and we wanted something to send out for Easter cards. We also got a few cute wallets and a very special 8x10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Luke has the same sleeper with the green stars on it, it's what we brought him home from the hospital in.