Monday, April 10, 2006

New home

If your reading this post, you've found the new URL for my blog. I'm not quite sure why I didn't just let blogger host my stuff when I started. I guess the main reason was that I wanted easy access to everything so that I could backup my entire blog. Odds are there is a way to do that through blogger, I've just never looked. The reason for the switch is that my charter account only lets me have 20 meg, and I was at 19. So... change is good right?

The time change has had very weird effects on Megan. At first, she was staying up later. So when she normally used to goto bed at 8pm, she was up until 9 or 9:30. Then she slowly started to adjust back down to 8... Only is she adjusting too far? It's 7:30 right now and she MIGHT be down for the night. That's very odd...

Don't know what else to blog about tonight. I have things going through my head lately, but they aren't forming cohesive thoughts. I'll mention the exciting news for this summer. Looks like I'm going to Disney World!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Biggest reason I host my own blog is because of the limited space for storing pictures.

But other than that I can't think of a reason to store it yourself.