Tuesday, June 27, 2006

4-day weekend, where are you!

Some quick notes about this week at work. Food avoided on the Snackmaster so far: mini snickers bars and a huge chocolate cake. Geek topics covered: Strongbad and Magic: The Gathering. I did my first ever Magic: The Gathering "Draft". Very interesting, and also fun.

Mostly I'm just looking forward to the 4-day weekend coming up. Thankfully, I have both Mon/Tue off, which is awesome. I can't actually take any time off for 90 days, so this will be pretty much the last long weekend I will have for quite some time. So I had better enjoy it!

Megan had a new first yesterday, she imitated our clapping! It was so cute, she would laugh and wait for us to clap and then clap her hands. She is also becoming more and more verbal every day, making lots of new sounds and laughs. Still no crawling really, not sure when that will happen.

Not motivated to write more, maybe I'll get some in later this week. Definitely look for a post on Friday, as I will have the whole night to myself - Andrea and Megan are going to visit a friend and stay over night. Party time!

No comments: