Sunday, June 04, 2006

Red, White and... Dude?

As I'm getting out of the shower this morning, I noticed the colors on my arm didn't look exactly right. Sure enough, I got some sun burn yesterday! The coloring is just hilarious though, because normally my arms don't burn very easily because I have pretty dark skin which is double protected by lots of hair. But check out the awesome whiteness + red on my arm:



Just that little area around my elbow got burned. Now that I'm sitting here out of the shower, I can actually feel it - and it hurts! Must be because it is my first bike rides of the summer, because last year I don't remember ever getting any kind of burns.

Today Megan will be spending the afternoon with GG. Andrea and I are going to get some things done (grocery shopping, how exciting!) and go out for lunch. After that, this afternoon the Bieraugel grandparents will be coming to visit Megan. What can I say, Megan is a precious commodity these days. This picture is just for you Grandma B!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow for a long arm Shawn! Must be the perspective of the photo, no wait, your arm really is that long!

Megan looks like she is ready to attack in that picture. Watch out!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»