Saturday, June 03, 2006

Biking Galore

This morning was a very fun bike ride with my brother. I did a total of 24.5 miles, my brother was with me for 15 of that. I might have pushed him a little harder then he is ready for, but isn't that what big brothers are for? He said to remember that he's a year behind me. If you ask me, if he can lose weight like I did for a year, he will be 4 years ahead of me! We got to catch up on things, which was very nice.

I think I'm just going to lay low the rest of this weekend, try and relax. Next week at work is going to be tough, saying the final goodbyes to everyone. I've decided I am going to opt out of the optional exit interview process. The reason being, there is no real good way to explain why you are leaving. If your leaving, it's obviously because there is some aspect you aren't happy with. Why point it out? Nothing is going to change.

Andrea has suggested that during my week off between jobs, we should squeeze in as much fun as we possibly can with Megan. Zoo trips, park trips, and whatever else we can think of. We might even check out this movie theater that has a special screening setup specifically for parents with babies & little children. It's a normal first run movie, but you don't need to worry about having a crying kid!

So here is one picture for today... I'm just floored at how well Megan can stand, yet she still refuses to crawl much. Oh well, I'm sure by the time she is crawling and walking we will wish she was back to her less-mobile self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the flat tire!