Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm thinking Arby's

First off, I want to thank everyone that has called me, emailed me or snail mailed me a happy birthday. Odds are, if you knew it was my birthday today you probably read my blog, so THANK YOU! (and, for those of you that haven't, there is still 4 hours and 25 minutes left!)

Today's gluttony: Arby's 2 for $5 dollar Turkey subs, medium curly fries, and 2 potato cakes! Estimated calorie intake: 1916. Yummy factor: 7 out of 10. (curly fries were a bit stale)

Strangely enough, I don't think I will eat fast food tomorrow. Not because I don't want to, but because we have too much fresh food around the house that we have to eat before it goes bad. But fear not! The week of Fast Food will continue, I believe the next stop will be Taco Bell.

Last Saturday, we went to the birthday party of Lily, who turns 1 year old on June 14th. (not quite as cool as June 12th, but close!) It was a lot of fun, and it seems like Lily and Megan were already hitting it off! Maybe they will grow to be good friends in the future, being only 4 months apart. :-)



We also gave Megan a big bite of her first cupcake. Sure, it looks cute in this picture but you should have seen what happened afterwards. Let's just say... she wasn't quite ready for cupcakes.



One last picture before I sign off... I have to get out and get some running in, even if there is no way I can make my calorie output match my input today. :-)

1 comment:

brent said...

hey, whats she doing with a wall street journal? early stock picker!