Friday, August 25, 2006

Half assleep post

I really should get a post up before the weekend starts, since I won't be getting any done this weekend. This week at work has been pretty crappy for reasons I won't bore people with tonight. It all peaked today with the worst day so far. Hopefully things will turn around, but damn do I need some time off.

As I came home tonight, I realized I had left my wallet at work. That was just icing on the cake of crap from this week. Since I pretty much needed my wallet for the rest of this weekend, I drove all the way back to work to get it. We took the opportunity to go to dinner at Biaggi's, so it wasn't all bad.

The rest of the weekend is packed. Tomorrow morning I'm getting up bright and early to go running around Lake Nokomis again. Then, we head down to New Ulm for our Bed & Breakfast weekend. Our first stop will be a tour of the Shell's Brewery. Samples please! After that, we will check in to the actual B&B and then do dinner the Lamplighter. It's a somewhat well known New Ulm restaurant, but I've never been there. Did I mention the free bottle of wine that will be waiting in our room? I'm not sure yet if the mini bar is included in the price.

For now, I'm just exhausted and I really need to get some sleep so I'm well rested for the drive down and all the activities tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good weekend! Come Monday, I'll do another large picture post.

No comments: