Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Where does time go?

I wish I had something interesting to post today. Honestly, I really do. I put a lot of thought into what I wanted to call my blog, but I never thought it would be so accurate for me. But I digress...

I got to thinking today about how I've been in a cube for the last 8 years of my life. Okay, well there was that 6 month break I had at the end of 2003. Damn was that a good time. I've had people say they would get bored or wouldn't know what to do if they didn't have a job, and let me tell you, it was nothing like that for me. So lets call it 7.5 years in a cube.

I'm sure people are sick of my lame ass commentary about time in a cube, but I can't help it. It's what I know, it's what I do. So I started to think about where I'd be in the next 8 years. Would I still be in a cube? That would be great, because that would mean I'm employed, and that's a good thing. I got to thinking about the year, 2014. It seems so far off, yet not really? I mean, when I think about who I was when I graduated highschool in 1994... the thought of 2014 seemed impossible. 20 years?

Bleh, sometimes I don't even want to post for the simple reason that all I do is drone on about nothing in particular. I suppose that is the whole point of this blog, but sometimes I wish I did have something interesting to say. Today just doesn't happen to be that day.

No comments: