Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The wonders of Sound

Crank up the speakers or put on your head phones! Today's post is all about the audio. First up we have a commentary on life goals... I agree with this one 100%, and can only hope to achieve it. WARNING - Harsh language!
Quote of the Day
Someday... I will make it happen.

Next up is my first attempt at linking to youtube.com. Someone sent me this video recently and I thought it was worth sharing. Pretty funny....



I didn't get around to posting about my awesome Sunday bike ride with Steve. Neither of us bothered to check weather forecasts, and so a few minutes before we started, I took a look. Hmmm... might get some rain later. I figured we'd be okay, and I was actually looking forward to the ride because we loaded up the bikes and went all the way into Minneapolis for a ride around the lakes area. Sure enough, we got friggen drenched. So much for planning!

Not much else going on this week. Some light running leading up to the 10k run on Saturday. I'm looking forward to that, it's sort of the half way point to my 10 mile run. I actually can't believe we are already half way through August, it seems like this month is blowing by. I suppose the end of the summer is like that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about the end of summer, school started out here yesterday!