Saturday, August 12, 2006

Slow Week of Blog

I wasn't too terribly busy this week, I just felt like playing more World of Warcraft then blogging. Plus, the unintesting theme continues...

On the running front, things are going pretty well. Running right after work, outside the area around my work went really good last week. I did it twice, and the second time I was able to get something around 6 miles in and still be home by 6pm, which is great. Today Andrea and I did some really long runs, Andrea finished 5.5 miles and I did around 7. Next week is the 10k, which should be a lot of fun.

Megan turned 10 months old on Wed of this week, and she is doing great. She sleeps through the night every now and then (just did last night!), but sometimes still gets up once. Hopefully she will just out grow the waking up... The next big thing is going to be her first steps. Andrea has a prediction that it will happen by August 24th.

Speaking of August 24th, this month marks our 7th year anniversary on August 28th. To celebrate, we are going to try a bed & breakfast down in New Ulm. We will drop Megan off with Andrea's parents for the over night. I've never done a B&B before, so I'm not sure what to expect. The place is called Bingham Hall Bed & Breakfast. We will be staying in The Elijah I'll definitely report back on our experience.

That's all for now... back to more World of Warcraft!!

No comments: