Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What does 100 pounds look like?

Have you ever wondered? I was actually meaning to do this once I hit the elusive 199 mark. I finally got around to it today (197.5!) I'm looking at these pictures and can't really fathom who I was or how I got where I am. But somehow I did.

As always, standard disclaimers apply. This images are scary & graphic in nature! And for the record, the images are progress at the following dates:

July 7th, 2005 -> Nov 10th, 2005 -> Aug 2nd, 2006 - FRONT

July 7th, 2005 -> Nov 10th, 2005 -> Aug 2nd, 2006 - SIDE

The images are slightly smaller and lesser quality on purpose - no need in seeing graphic detail and getting all grossed out. :-)

Not much more to say, a picture is worth 100 pounds? These pictures definitely evoke other emotions for me... but maybe another day. Besides, I promised pictures of Megan this week, not my funky ass! And I haven't delivered on that yet, so hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

4 comments:

Steve Eck said...

Wow, congratulation that is great progress!

I like the tan too, I think I have the same one.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You were smart to take the pictures. Congratulations! 100 lbs can be seen a lot of different ways. I weigh just a smidge over 100 lbs so 100 lbs looks about like me. :) Keep up the good work!

Shawn said...

So when people ask me how much weight I've lost, can I say, "I lost a Sarah" ??

:-)

Anonymous said...

sure, but they might look at you weird! :) My point was more that you've lost an entire person worth of weight. :)