Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Photos

The 5-day weekend is getting off to a good start. I got a decent run in today and also got out to see Eragon. I don't know why all the reviews said bad things about this movie, I really enjoyed it. Was it out of this world fantastic? No, but it had all the elements of a good fantasy movie, and that's really all you could ask for. I hope they end up making the next two in the series.

Speaking of new movies... I also got to see a few new trailers recently. If you haven't already checked them out, I highly recommend both the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer and the new Fantastic Four trailer. Although I wasn't a HUGE fan of the first Fantastic Four, it was good enough that I am looking forward to the next one. TMNT on the other hand looks down right AWESOME. I can't WAIT to see that movie.

Anyway, on to the Christmas photos that this post title promises. Here they are, in chronological order!


Megan in a cute santa hat.


Papa B and Megan playing with bows.


My smoking hot wife in the santa hat!


Daddy feeding Megan some peppermint ice cream.


Megan looking stoned sitting with my cousins.


My other cousin who seems more interested in Megan's new toy then she is...


Megan and Great Grandma Ruby winding down...


Megan in her new Escalade. That's right, its a GENUINE GM product! (the box said so)

No comments: