Friday, December 22, 2006

X-mas begins!

First off, thanks everyone for the kind words about my previous post. It's been a long time coming, and I just wanted to share the results with everyone. 3 crazy days of holiday plans coming up shortly. Tomorrow we head down to New Ulm for an early celebration with Andrea's family. Sunday night will be with the Andersons at a new location in Minneapolis, and finally Monday afternoon will be down in Cannon Falls with the McMorrows. Oh, and Monday morning we offered to make a Christmas morning breakfast for 6 people! Whewww... This "weekend" (if you can call it that?) will be over before it even begins.


Thought I'd just wrap up with some pictures. Megan visited Santa with the Mom's club again this year, only this time she was much to scared to sit in Santa's lap! I wish I could have been there, I think next year I will make an effort to.


The kids also frosted sugar cookies, I hear Megan just ate the frosting.


Step away from the cookie...


Thursday night, when I brought Megan down stairs after her bath, the classic Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer was on. You know, the old claymation show. Megan enjoyed it and settled down to watch it with Andi.

I never quite realized it before, but Santa is a jerk in this show. If you don't believe me, click that link and you can see for yourself just how mean he is.

No comments: