Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Blog is On

Another 3-day weekend, as I have a doctors appointment (physical) and eye exam scheduled for tomorrow. I haven't had my vision checked since we got back to Minnesota, so just over 3 years. Hopefully it won't be too bad... I'm thinking about getting a new style of glasses, but we'll see how that goes. Change can be hard for me. I figured that perhaps with a thinner face now, thinner style glasses might look better on me then the typical round shape I have stuck with for many years. I'll of course post some pictures with the results.

I'm scrambling to get everything ready for the next Dungeons & Dragons session. That's coming up this Saturday, and once again I think it is going to be a lot of fun for everyone. I've recently acquired a large amount of source material (books describing the world) which will make for some very richly detailed adventures.

Megan is doing well lately, trying to walk a lot more then before. She is definitely getting braver with taking steps away from things, and not having to always be holding onto something. Our latest fun thing to do is yell "WEEEEEEE!" anytime she falls or looks like she might have hurt herself. It makes her totally forget about what happened and just smile all big.





The eye patch is going well, I'm trying to keep it on as long as possible still. Might have kept it on a bit too long today, because after taking it off there was a big red mark on her cheek. It's somewhat gone away now, but still there a little bit...



Of course, snapping that picture woke her up from her nap, so now I must end this post! It's just me and her this afternoon, Andrea is out to lunch with a friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should make a really big change and try contacts! :) Love the pictures, glad the eye patch thing is going well!

Anonymous said...

Wow...sometimes I can't believe that adorable little being is ours!