Monday, December 18, 2006

Pointless Post

It's been awhile since I've had a pointless post, so I figured it was time for one. The only reason I'm posting tonight is that if I don't, it will be longer then a week between posts. And I can't have that!

Had an AD&D session this weekend. That's pretty much all I can say about that. The longer I run sessions, the greater my desire is to be a player for awhile. I actually starting making a character today. Why? I don't know... no one I know has the time or commitment to run a campaign I would actually enjoy playing in. AD&D is the strangest past time ever... Where else can you find 6 adult males, staying up until 4 in the morning, arguing incessantly about things that aren't even real? What's even more strange, is that we keep coming back for more...

Health wise, I hit some all time low weights this weekend. (as low as 184!) I need to keep up the intensity because I can already see how hard the holidays are really going to be. My Mom is talking about bringing over her chocolate fountain for Christmas morning. I'm still waiting to get the final results from my blood tests, I'll be sure to post those up when they arrive. I won't be able to post again until after Wed night, and hopefully I will also have my new glasses by then. So check back for pictures!

No comments: