Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Pirate

The only reason I'm posting today is simply because I had wanted to post yesterday but never got around to it, as I ended up getting too caught up in preparing for Dungeons & Dragons. People should be over here within the next 30 minutes, so I thought I'd get a quick post in, since my next post will most likely be all about Dungeons & Dragons.

Here are some pictures of Megan with her eye patch on:





It's turn out to be not so bad - she only picks at it a little bit, but it's easy to distract her with other things so she forgets that she has it on. We are trying to do even a little bit longer then an hour when she seems able to handle it. Taking it off is a bit tricky, because they are a really strong adhesive. But Andrea discovered a thing today that seems to work. She takes Megan into the bathroom by the mirror, and takes a small part of the patch off. Then she lets Megan take the rest off herself, which for some reason doesn't seem to bother her as much as when someone else does it?

Finally, I thought I'd end with an artists rendition of Megan with the eye patch. ARRRRGGGHH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that looks like a real hat!

Anonymous said...

My friend at work want to know how you added that hat and patch to the picture. She wants to do it for some photos of her cats.
Thanks