Monday, December 04, 2006

Sick Day

I feel like crap! It seems like every time I'm just getting over a cold, I get another one. It just doesn't seem fair... You'd think with all the healthy foods and exercise, the amount of colds I get would go down. Oh well, at least I get a sick day out of it. I guess I should be thankful it fell on a Monday. And being actually sick, I don't feel guilty for staying home. Woohoo!

Dungeons & Dragons on Saturday was awesome! It was damn near perfect in my opinion. I know that not every player felt 100% as I did, but I think that's to be expected. You can't make everyone happy every session. The only complaint I had was that I screwed up and didn't fit any combat into the session. Which is odd, considering D&D is all about the hack & slash! But I think everyone had fun with this type of game play, and the entire session setup the next sessions which will be much more combat intensive. The cool part is that this session proved to me that with enough planning, you can get your players to move quickly from one thing to the next to keep the session flowing.

Anyway, I made the mistake of asking if Andrea would make peanut butter cookies today... Now she is dead set on doing it, so I'm gonna have to do my best not to eat half a dozen cookies. When your sick, nothing makes you feel better then eating bad food that tastes ohhh so good.

I'm actually thinking about heading to Best Buy to spend some money... I know I shouldn't, but there is actually something I need. I might have mentioned before that Andrea and I are wanting to cancel cable. The key to that is if we can get local channels at all decently with an antenna. I think today is the perfect day to give it a try!

No comments: