Sunday, March 18, 2007

10 Pointless Questions

Ahh, the lazy Sunday strikes again. Actually I did do a short work out this morning, but been relaxing the rest of the day. Recently, Megan must have screwed up the channel memory on our TV, because I couldn't channel up/down through any channels. I went ahead and told the TV to re-memorize the available channels. After doing this, I went through to find any that needed to be deleted, only to find 10 channels worth of On-Demand that are playing movies. There is really no reason I should be getting these, but for some reason they are playing. Available today: Passenger 57, Departed, Revenge of the Sith, Curious George (Megan and I watched that!), RV, and even.... Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl!! How long will it last?!? Considering I don't even have a cable box, it might just be around for awhile...

Anyway, on to the 10 pointless questions promised in the title:

1. If you could live forever, as a normal young healthy person, would you?

2. What would you do if you won the lottery?

3. If you could know what really happens when you die, would you want to?

4. If you could know the exact date and cause of your death, would you want to?

5. If you could take a pill that made it so you never had to sleep, but it would take 5 years off your life expectancy, would you?

6. What would you do if you knew the cure for cancer or AIDS?

7. If you could have a DVD of your entire life, would you watch it? (btw, I had this question in my head long before the movie Click came out)

8. Would you want to be able to read peoples thoughts, if it meant everyone else could read yours?

9. What would you do if you could travel through time? (aside from attempting to cause a paradox)

10. If you could be given all knowledge of how the entire universe came into being, how it works, and operates, would you take it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did that come from!?

Steve Eck said...

Isn't it customary when posting a meme to actually answer the questions?

Shawn said...

Funny that you should ask that Steve. I had never heard the term "meme" until about 5 minutes ago, when I came across it on Scooter's blog. (before reading your comment). I had seen the phrase "being tagged" before, where people would answer questions someone else posted, but never "meme".

Just goes to show how truly easy it is to be unoriginal. :-)