Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Night Party

Involves Megan sitting on my lap while blogging and watching Harry Potter 3. Good enough for me! This weekend couldn't come soon enough. Pretty rough week at work... although I put 46 hours on my time sheet, it was more like 50 hours at the office. Guess I shouldn't really complain, first long hour week since I've been there.

Got outside for a great run tonight, gotta love the 60 degree sunny weather. Running outside is SO much nicer then running on the treadmill. It actually feels easier, I can run faster and not get as tired, not to mention it is not as boring. Don't know if I'll get out again this weekend, but I've got the itch now. Spring won't be here soon enough.

The rest of this weekend should be loads of fun. I'm only NOT at TMNT right now because Andrea had some plans for tonight, so Megan and I are home alone. Hopefully I'll catch it tomorrow afternoon. Then I'll be getting my bike into the shop this weekend so I can get it fixed for the summer of riding. Tomorrow night is dinner with the family at Applebees.

Come Sunday morning, I might be running a D&D session. I'm still waiting for a phone call if one last person can show up. I think it will be fun, and a nice change of pace to do a morning - afternoon session, instead of our usual night time - 3am games. Maybe everyone's mental faculties will be working a little better from 10am to 4pm.

Gotta go now, time to get Megs ready for bed. In her PJs at least. She's been staying up pretty late recently. Past 10pm for the last week for the most part. Might still be a fall out from the time change, it's hard to say.

No comments: