Thursday, March 15, 2007

TGIF

Okay so Friday is still another 3 hours away, but it's close enough. We ate at TGIF tonight and it was yummy. I had a french fry appetizer with some french fries as my main course. I'm a little french fried out needless to say. I just brought the sandwich I got home to have for lunch tomorrow. We dropped Megan off at Grandma G's, aka Casa De Chocolate. Now I'm kinda sick off M&Ms and Hershey bars. Can you say lots of exercise this weekend? I CAN!!

Andrea and Megan are heading down to New Ulm tomorrow night to spend the night with her folks. So Friday night I'll just be exercising until I'm sick of it, and then a long run Saturday morning. I actually got a long run outside on Tuesday this week when it was 60 out, but now this weekend isn't looking to be as nice. Bummer.

Here are the promised pictures of Megan...


This first one was just cute, although hard to see, Megan is wearing a pair of cat ears that Andrea bought for Halloween. Hmmmm wonder where those ended up, hopefully Andi got them put away.


I thought this one was funny, Megan throwing out gang signs.


I'm not sure if she just had her eyes closed, or actually had started to fall asleep in this position. I'm gonna guess she was actually asleep like this and that's why Andi snapped the picture.


Finally, Megan playing in her new booster chair. She loves just sitting in it for some reason. Recently she's figured out how to strap herself in! Too bad she doesn't know how to get out yet. Or is that a good thing...? J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan looks like she's on a ride at Valley Fair sitting in that chair of hers.
Grandma G