Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Two's Day

Not much new to report, or should I say, not much I want to post about right now. Instead I'll just say how much fun was had on Saturday with all our things, and how Sunday we all just sat around enjoying a relaxing do nothing day. Here are some pictures of Megan from the weekend.


Playing with Grandpa B and the basketball. Swoosh!


Megan got a new outfit to wear, so we put it on right away, before she out grows it!


She thought this was a fun game, to get her head stuck in the stool... I let her figure out how to get out. :-)


Hard at work at the computer... She's playing this game if your curious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn makes it sound like we left Megan stuck in the chair awhile. We had actually removed her from the chair several times before we left her to figure it out on her own. Just clarifying...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to that game - I haven't seen that one, it looks really cute. I know of more if you're interested. :)

spock74 said...

Thanks for the link. This will keep me occupied for hours. Although, I don't think the rhinoceros sound was very authentic.