Sunday, July 02, 2006

Too Cold? Two Colds!

The new AC is kicking ass, perhaps even too much. I'll admit, I woke up yesterday and was a little too cold. I think springing for the new AC was the right decision, it definitely is working better. For example, on our old AC I had to set the temp to 68 just to get it down to 70 degrees. Now I have to set it to 72 to keep it at 70!

Megan and Andrea got home yesterday, and it seems like Megan has another cold? It's really weird, because her cough was getting better, seemed like it was almost totally gone. She was only coughing maybe twice a day, and never over night. Now it's back in full blown snot + cough. The other weird aspect is that neither Andrea or I have got sick or been sick this whole time. Could it be that Megan has allergies? Could the two weeks of keeping our windows open all the time have brought on another set of sickness? I just don't know!

And now, I technically have no health insurance until July 19th, so we can't take her to the doctor. Well, we COULD in emergency situation and then I'd just have to enable COBRA. But we are playing the insurance game of hoping we can get by without using COBRA. Maybe the cooler house will help Megan recover faster, we will just have to wait and see. It just feels like she has had this cough forever.

Moving my brother yesterday went very well. The cool part was, they had it very narrowed down in what they were moving yesterday, so we just loaded up the big stuff and some minor small stuff. We were totally finished before 6pm, which was nice. It's Scotts birthday tomorrow, not sure if we are doing anything. Maybe we will be able to go out to dinner or something.

No comments: