Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekend Joys

It's funny how things work out sometimes... After my last post regarding Megan's sleeping habits, some weird things happened. For 3 nights in a row, Megan slept through the entire night (9pm to 6-7am). We started a routine of bathtime at 8pm, one last feeding around 8:45 and she would fall asleep at 9pm. If it keeps up, great!

Had an awesome weekend overall - Friday night we got some grocery shopping in. I know, not that exciting. Saturday Andrea and I both did our long runs. Andrea said something to me which was very nice after our workout - she said she wasn't sure if she would be able to do her long Saturday runs without me there. That was pretty cool. Then we headed down to Rochester Saturday afternoon to see my buddy Adam, who is heading off to law school shortly.

Today I did a 25 mile bike ride, which I expected to be somewhat tough given the temperature outside. What I wasn't ready for was the wind - it was BAD. The first half of my ride I was barely getting over 13 mph, and the entire second half was all above 20! Still a good ride though, and I'm glad I did it.

Anyway, not much else to report. Weekend was good, I'm wrapping up the evening with some video games, and generally staying relaxed. Now, if I can just make it through the month of August. :-)

2 comments:

spock74 said...

Not, random. An actual question. Which you didn't answer. Help a sista out, eh?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keara,
My brother is single.