Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Megan!

Today is Megan's birthday! To think, an entire year has come and gone since she was born. I'm so excited to see what the next year brings, and still very scared. No matter how hard I try, I find myself worrying about the future and things beyond my control. On the positive side, I've really learned to quiet those voices over the last year, which can make all the difference. Anyway, enjoy the pictures from yesterdays birthday party!


Mom with Megan in her new birthday dress, that will fit for approximately 1 week.


Megan and Grandpa B playing with hats.


Megan wasn't to sure about the balloons...


She took to present opening like a duck to water.


Megan loves toys with buttons... I wonder why?


Speaking of ducks, here is the cake Andrea got... for FREE.


I'll take this piece!


Before the fun begins...


And the aftermath!

1 comment:

Linzy Eck said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures! She is getting so big! I love her birthday dress!