Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Andrea took Megan out tonight, so I got to enjoy a short break. They tried the Mall first, but didn't really like that. So then they visited a friend and just did a few houses, finally ending up at Grandma's house.

Actually I used most of the free time to do a long run tonight. Figured I started the month out with a 10-miler, so I finished out the month with a 10-miler. I got a one week trial with a cheaper health club alternative called Snap Fitness. There is a good chance I could go there for $16 bucks a month. They are basically little clubs in strip malls where you can go to work out. Nothing fancy, no locker rooms, no showers. Just a room with a few tread mills, elliptical, and weights. Cool part is there is one just a block from where I work, so very convenient.

Here are the pictures I promised of Megan the Monster!

Megan and Mom after a successful candy gathering expedition.


So scary! Her smile is just the monsters ruse to draw you in...


Monster Megan on the prowl... look at that tail!

1 comment: