Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lazy Saturday

For the first time in awhile, Andrea and I don't have any plans today. I'm going to milk it for everything it's worth! Although I did actually shower this morning, I got right back into my PJs. Odds are, I will stay in them all day.

Slow week on the blog, no good pictures of Megan really to share, and not much new going on. I did manage a few more outdoor runs with slightly warmer clothes that I own, but I'm still planning on joining the Y. It's not so much the cold, but I don't really feel like dealing with the snow/wet/weather during the winter months. Plus, maybe I can actually use the Y to do some weight lifting.

In other news, it turns out Bob Seger has a new album out. Not only that, but he is going to be in MN on Nov 28th! Now, as much as I profess to be a fan of Seger, I had no clue he came out with a new album. It was released on Sept 12th of this year, so it wasn't like it's been out for awhile and I didn't know. Luckily my Mom got an email from Ticket Master about him coming to Xcel center, so I got tickets the morning they went on sale.

I last saw Bob Seger (for the first time) at the Target center in March of 96, so I wasn't even 20 yet. I went with my brother, and the tickets we got were just shitty. I tried to trade with scalpers the night of the event, but it still wasn't that good. This time, I hope to make up for that. I got some GREAT tickets, and it is at the Xcel Energy center which is much better for concerts. The tickets I got are for Section 116, row 5, seats 1 & 2.



Currently that row is on resale web sites for as much as $235 bucks, so hopefully this time will be much more enjoyable. Of course, I am going again with my brother, so it should be a really great time. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the resale value at stubhub.com btw. It's kind of a cool site I didn't know existed until I read an article in the WSJ that mentioned it.