Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Megan Picture Day

On the drive home from work tonight, I saw something kind of interesting. It was a Corvette convertible, with the license plate "EMBALMR". My first thought was of course, is the guy driving that thing an actual Embalmer by trade? My immediate next thought was, do Embalmers make such good money they can afford expensive sports cars?

A quick google revealed that the average Embalmer makes somewhere between $40-$60k per year. Not exactly big money... I can only assume that perhaps the guy was going through his mid-life crisis after years of dealing with dead people and decided a sports car exclaiming to the world what he did for a living was the best way to deal with it.

Anyway, on to the photos!


Megan doing her normal grin.


She's attacking me AHHHHH!!


Just a cute sleeping picture.


Megan's new prison! It might also double as a method of protecting my DVD's / Components / TV... check back for updates on that.

No comments: