Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nothing to see here

Doh! I missed another day of posting. What's funny is that I didn't even realize it. I guess it's because it was Monday, and nothing interesting happens on a Monday. Today was more or less the same, although there was one interesting development. Megan has learned how to grab the arms of her swing so she can actually stop the swing... This... is bad. Maybe it was just a fluke! No, probably not. We are witnessing the end of the swing.

But really we've been working on not using it as much lately anyway. In fact Sunday, I can't remember ever putting her in the swing. Last night, she went down at 7pm after eating without needing the swing. So maybe it won't be so bad.

So I forgot to mention what I did Sunday - watched 4 hours of Band of Brothers. Good stuff, I bought the DVD set for my brother a few christmas's back. We planned to watch it together for awhile, but just never got around to it. Decided watching it on my new TV was a good excuse to get it started! Hopefully I'll get to watch some more this weekend. Time to go, need to get some gaming in before bed.

No comments: