Thursday, March 30, 2006

b gfskjdkl 3r3dlfoewlaq

Tonight's blog title has been brought to you by Megan. I held her over the keyboard and let her hit the keys. :-) So I need to get my eating in check again. I keep thinking that because I'm running more I need to eat more, but the truth is I'm just using that as an excuse to eat a little more then I know I should. Tomorrow we are getting a free lunch out, at some Mexican place down town. I'm going to be getting a chicken caesar salad.

Work is going okay, but still not very enjoyable. I think my boss is convinced I'm quitting next week. Even my boss's boss sent me an email about something, and at the end said "p.s. How are you holding up?" Oh well... it's finally got to the point where I obviously can't be 100% honest with management. That's how these things go.

The weather is looking to be really nice this weekend, I'm hoping for a good outdoor run. Saturday night is my role playing group, which I am really looking forward too. I just hope we actually get to play some and don't spend the whole night bull shitting around.

No comments: