Friday, March 17, 2006

Stomach? Are you okay?

Happy St. Patrick's day! This day is usually a day people get really drunk, especially when it lands on a Friday. I didn't have any alcohol today, so ha! Today is kinda special, my Mom and Dad were married on St. Patrick's day. At least... I'm pretty sure that's right.

To celebrate, Andrea and I went out to the... "Green" Mill for lunch. Get it? The Green... nevermind. We had a coupon for buy one get one free lunch. Not to mention last week we went out to Red Robin and Andrea got a free dinner using an Internet coupon because it was her birthday. Oh, did I mention we also got dinner a free $25 dollar gift certificate for a new restaurant, "Viva Italia"? Are you getting a picture yet? Andrea is the QUEEN of free stuff, I swear. She signed up on this Medica health web site, called eFit. Filled out some stuff, enters in data each day that says "hey I worked out today, give me eFit points" next thing you know, she gets a $10 dollar gift card to Barnes & Noble.

Where was I? Oh ya, so after lunch I chilled out and played some video games. I was starting to feel better so I decided to get a work out in around 6pm. Figured the gym would be light on people, and I just wanted to get something in for missing yesterday. Ya, well I regretted that decision right when I got home. Stomach started hurting, couldn't eat dinner. And now I'm feeling crappy again. I'm also hearing my brother, who also felt the same symptoms a few days ago, was throwing up today. Great... maybe it's going to get worse.

If I'm feeling up to it, I'm going to go for my run tomorrow. It's either gonna be great or cause me to vomit. Maybe running outside will be the best decision, that way if I do have to throw up, it will be in a big pile of snow. Won't that be colorful?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering that my anniversary was on St. Pat's day! It would have been 33 years. Can you believe it? Jeez, I'm getting old-but then so are you. Ha ha.