Sunday, March 05, 2006

Rule of 4

I got "tagged" by email today. I thought, instead of emailing back I would just post the response on my blog. Reason for this is that, I would never get blog tagged, so I figured what the hell! So here it goes:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Software Engineer
2. Computer Operator
3. Shipping and receiving (aka, stock boy?)
4. Ummm guess I've only ever had 3 job titles in my life.

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Fight Club
2. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
3. Star Wars (any)
4. Lord of the Rings (any)

Four places you have lived:
1. Minneapolis, MN
2. Apple Valley, MN
3. Duluth, MN
4. Boise, ID

Four TV (or cable) shows you like to watch:
1. Firefly , aka Serenity (bring it back damnit!)
2. My Name is Earl
3. X-Play
4. The Daily Show

Four places you have been on vacation: (do weekend Vacations count?)
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Black Hills, SD
3. Daytona Beach, FL
4. Lake Tahoe, NV

Four websites I visit often:
1. blogger.com (go figure)
2. hotmail.com
3. imdb.com
4. google.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. chicken fajitas
3. chicken ceasar wraps
4. cross-cut fries with seasoned sour cream!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. watching Ultraviolet
2. at brunch with my family
3. enjoying some video games
4. the gym

Four people I am tagging that I think will respond.....

Going to skip this part, since I don't know too many bloggers that I'd tag. But if your reading this, and you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged by me!

No comments: