Monday, March 06, 2006

Super Suppers

I'm still trying to come up with more ideas on what to post. Nothing too exciting happening today. Last night was a bit rough, Megan had a very fussy period. It stressed out her parents, but we survived.

I think I want to give my blog a new look, but I'm not sure how. Anyone have any ideas? I'm open to suggestions... Post any ideas!

So Andrea and I are trying something new. It's called Super Suppers. Should be interesting to see how much food you really get (and how much freezer space you need!). The food looks to be healthy enough, it's just depends on the size of the portions I guess. I will report more on how they are later in the week.

I've added a new link to my blog roll. I don't add links often unless I really think they are worth checking out. This one is a new blog, but I have a feeling it has great potential. I know the poster is 100% more witty and insightful then me, so go check it out, in case you care...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Suppers is great for customers but the owners were lied to by Bill Byrd and Sam Hance and if you are looking for a business venture Super Suppers should be last on your list for money makers!