Saturday, March 18, 2006

Picture Day

I wasn't feeling 100% better yet today, so I skipped my run. Fear not, I shall get it done tomorrow. I just had stomach cramps most of the night, and I had developed a decent size headache my mid afternoon. I'm feeling okay now though, so tomorrow should be good to go.

Today was nice and relaxing, mostly filled with video games. My World of Warcraft shaman got level 60 today. Thats the 4th character I've got to level 60 in World of Warcraft. Sad isn't it? Andrea's parents came to visit around 2pm and stayed until 5. They had a nice visit, and got to see Megan during her happy time. At 6pm Andrea and I visited some friends of hers from church for dinner. Like I said, mostly relaxing day. Oh ya, here are some pictures:



Look Mom, no hands!


Grandpa and Megan enjoying some golf.


Mom and Megan fooling around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like kissing my baby!!!!!