Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ugh

Another day without a post. I hope this month of posting doesn't fizzle out! I've been trying to keep the posts going but once again, find it hard to motivate myself to get up something interesting. Work has been consuming my thoughts as of late. I've made certain decisions regarding work, that although I don't want to get into right now, the gist is that things will be status quo for awhile. I know that somewhere along the lines while working at Micron for all those years I said the same thing, but I've got to promise myself that this time will be different!

BTW, all those recent hard nights for me and Andrea have REALLY gotten better. I honestly don't know what was going on, but lately Megan has been just a gem at night. She goes down for the night between 7 and 8, maybe 9 at the latest. She might cry just a little bit, but a quick feeding or pacifier and she is just fine. No more swing needed, she is falling asleep while we hold her and going down into the crib. So it's been a good few days recently on that front. (fingers crossed)

Off to dream land I go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I actually read your postings every once in a while, but I look at the site mostly for the pics of Megan:) That's awesome that you two can finally relax at night-for now. Later, Becky